Happiness is taking things as they are.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend at my parents

I've just spend a long relaxing weekend at my parents. I did have classes yesterday but I skipped them so I could sort out my final papers for my visa. Almost there now! All I have to do now is wait for my passport drop in with the mail some day soon. I really hope they're giving me the visa otherwise I'm gonna break into little pieces. It's less than two months left now. WEEE!

We celebrated father's day on Saturday. I made an incredibly tasty cake. It was a chocolate cake with alot of chocolate frosting. So good. We also had some tortillas. After eating all that you felt like bursting! Splatter the chocolate all over the walls. My mum fixed my annual ball dress because it was way too long. I could tell she didn't like my dress at all but she didn't admit it. The first thing she asked me was: "Aren't you gonna wear a bra underneath it?" And I responded "MUM I'M WEARING A BRA!" It's not always fun to be a bit fuller on top. I asked my dad what he thought and he said: "Oh it looks nice, is that the one you sew out of curtains?" This is what I have to put up with ALL the time. Jesus christ. Apparently I have to go to the annual ball with an ugly dress but whatever. I think I'll feel fine after a couple of drinks.

Even though my parents made fun of me and my dress, I had a really nice weekend. I love lying on my parents couch with Eevi in my lap watching TV and just being lazy. It's nice to have a quiet lazy weekend sometimes. Eevi is out little lovely wiener dog. We also have Elvis, but he's old and going blind soon. Poor thing. I feel so sorry for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment