Happiness is taking things as they are.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have no idea what to put here so this is the title.

I went to the american embassy today again.. and they didn't send me home! Yessss! I have to send them some papers still, but I'm so happy I don't have to go back there again. Minneapolis here I come! If I get the visa that is. After my interview I went to the city center to hunt for a dress for the annual ball which is next friday and I actually managed to find one. It was 30 euros from HM. It's bright red and the fabric is silk. A bit too long but it'll do. Not bad at all for 30 euros.
When I got back home I made some spaghetti and meatballs. I gave myself a big kick in the ass and finished a paper on homelessness. Speaking of homelessness, I saw a poor lady today from the tram and I felt really sorry for her. Then I saw what it said on her hat and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit in my head. It said nutcase. I'm 100% sure she is not aware what is says or means. Poor lady.
The rest of the night I've spend in front of the computer, chatting to people and watching TV series. I think I've accomplished enough today so I deserve to be lazy. I ordered 3 books from the internet aswell. One for school and two books about ayurveda. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get them. Time for more TV series..

No comments:

Post a Comment