Happiness is taking things as they are.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Annual Ball Weekend

This weekend I can only describe in one word: CRAZY. The annual ball was great. Alot of fun people and I was pretty happy with my dress in the end. The after party was at a club called The Circus. The drinks are pretty expensive there and it was not that busy, but I had fun. Probably because I got pretty drunk since I didn't really eat much that day. Anyways I spend most of the time on the dance floor. I'm amazed I didn't fall flat on my ass with my heels! I managed to stay classy. Yay!

In Finland the day after an annual ball you go to a thing called silliz. Silliz means basically that you get up early and get drunk all over again. That's exactly what I did. Well I was not even completely sober to start with when I woke up. The silliz was alot of fun. Drinking on an almost empty stomach is not the best idea though. Anyways me and a friend from school went to her place to get towels so we could go to the sauna. In her flat we found a bottle of tequila and as you can imagine the night did not end well for either of us. We survived though and had a great time.

Getting really drunk is fun while you're doing it, but it's not fun the couple of days after when you have to think about all the stupid stuff you've done and all the stuff you can't even remember doing. People always tell me I'm a funny drunk because I'm just always in a really good mood and really happy. I guess it's not that bad, but getting really drunk is still not a thing I like to do very often. I prefer to be a bit tipsy and have fun. I can't deny it was a freaking awesome weekend though!

No comments:

Post a Comment