Happiness is taking things as they are.

Friday, November 5, 2010

One of those days

I started my day with paying my rent. I paid 90 euros to much. I have no idea what was going on in my head when I did that. I'll get the money back but still. I continued my day with breaking a glass. I dropped it and it broke into a million little pieces. Then I went to the store to buy grosseries. On my way home the freaking grosseribag broke. I had to carry it home like a baby. So it's for sure one of those days today. My plan for tonight is to stay in and watch movies so nothing more can go wrong. I've also made a pizza. It's waiting for me in the oven. It's a healthy pizza with mushrooms, onions, sun-dried tomato's and low-fat cheese. Yummy! I can't remember when I've stayed home by myself on a Friday night. It's pretty relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment