Happiness is taking things as they are.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

AUCH!

Auch is all I have to say. I woke up this morning thinking my mucels weren't THAT sore, so I went out for a run. BIG BIG mistake. I've been walking around like a duck all day. My legs hurt, my ass hurts and my abs hurt. It hurts to sit down, it hurts to stand up and it even hurts to walk. Everytime I need the toilet I try to hold myself as long as possible because it's so freaking painful. Tomorrow I'll rest for sure. There's no chance I'm working out.

Tomorrow we're going out for dinner and maybe some drinks. Everybody is so depressed and frustrated from school and the lousy weather, so we decided we should do something fun to cheer up. Seriously, we haven't had any sunshine in weeks. It sucks. I need some yellow in my life! I can't stand all this greyness. It's starting to get bedtime for me. Maybe I'll dream myself away somwhere sunny!

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment