Happiness is taking things as they are.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The ice age is here..

How is it possible that it turned winter in less than a week? Unbelievable. This morning I couldn't even get out of our building because the door was stuck because of all the snow. Today the weather is nice though. The sun is shining and it's not nearly as windy as it's been the last couple of days. Yesterday you almost had to grab on to stuff so you wouldn't blow away. Brrrrr. I shouldn't really be complaining though, it's less depressing when the snow brightens everything up. I don't know how I'm going to survive Minneapolis though. It's supposed to be alot colder than here. Eeeek. I got my visa by the way! So now I'm officially going to the USA after christmas. Super exciting, but very stressful at the same time. There's so many things to do before I leave, so many parties to go to and so many people to see!

Yesterday we had a movie night at Emma's place. Lee picked the creepiest horror movie ever. After 15 minutes you just wanted it to end. The fact that the movie was based on real events didn't make it any better. Everybody tried to hide behind their hands and were just peeking through the fingers. It looked a bit funny.

Today we'll bake cinnamon breads with the tutors and hopefully some exchange students. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment